Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Will Find It!

What should I do?

Every now and again you like people. You like a girl that knows you exist but it feels like things are so different that it just isn't going to work out. Maybe I'm just thinking too much or I'm hoping for something that may never ever be there. But to hope is what keeps us alive. To hope provides man with the opportunity to live and live well and with joy. I've had so many different ups and downs and so many times that I have been have to care about others. When the heart feels happiness nothing can stop you from doing anything you set your mind to.

When you like someone it can change your whole world around. It can open doors you never thought possible. You think of them and you light up. You feel happy. You want to be with them and enjoy their company. You want the best for them and just want them to care for you the way you care for them. I've seen it in the lives of those I love around me. My brothers and their wives care deeply for one another and you can see the change it has brought into their own lives. One greater love comes than that of a parent who loves their children. My brothers would do anything to protect their kids and family and show that love in the way they play with them and do activities with them and just be with them.

This is the love that makes man better, the Love that Christ speaks of and the love that will save lives and bring us all closer together. Someday I will find that love and I cannot wait for it to happen. But until that day I must wait and wait I must. The Lord knows me and only wants the best for me. All I can hope is that I am patient and do what he asks of me. I must love him the way he loves me and the way my parents and family love me.

My hope is that someday I will find that woman that makes me feel like I can do anything. I hope to be able to find the woman that helps me become better than I am and to enjoy life even more so than I do now. The woman that makes me a better man. I know that it is my responsibility to become better than who I am before marriage, but I can only go so far until I find the woman who makes me even better. I know I'm not perfect and I have quite a ways to go, but I hope I can find the woman who will help me do that with the Lords help.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you face the same sorts of dilemmas that I do. Even when we wish it otherwise, as much as it sucks and we just wish it would all be over and we'd be married and done with it, it all depends on the Lord's time.

    It's just hard to accept that, when it hurts.

    ReplyDelete