Friday, August 23, 2019

Welcome Back!

Well hello! It's been a while.

Where have I been you ask or why have I started my blog back up again?
Well, blogging was never really my thing, despite getting a degree in Journalism, but I have felt the need lately to get my feelings and thoughts back out into the world. I don't know if my thoughts, opinions and feelings will make sense to everyone that reads this blog but hey I'm getting myself out there.

So I hope you will wait on pins and needles for what's to come. I don't know how often I'll blog but I hope that whenever I feel inspired that I will share what I'm feeling with you.

I have my best epiphany's in the shower. Why does it always happen in the shower? Am I alone in this? Does anyone else out there come up with their best thoughts in the shower? Alas, I have nothing to write with in the shower or to record my thoughts but I will do my best to convey my feelings to you on the world around me and how I interact with it.

Stay tuned for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment